Monday, October 17, 2011

IT'S HAPPENING...

Fall Colour! 


We've been having a little bit a rain, and it just puts such a fresh face on everything.


The leaves really are starting to turn. Slow and steady, the green will disappear and the gold, red and orange steals the show.




 It's such a beautiful transformation.


The trees are dressing up and putting their fancy duds on.



It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.









This was the only tree I saw that looked like it had some orange in it. But I am only walking around my neighborhood. I'm sure there's more out there, further a field.


This is my favorite shot. Absolutely fell in love with this big guy. And there's hardly any leaves! He's just got some real dignity about him doesn't he?

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Like your British/Canadian spelling of colour (color)!
    Your last three photos on this blog are my favourite (heheh).
    Yeah, I am so anxious for Autumn color to burst forth.
    We get a glimpse here and there.
    As always, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya like that? Yeah, I thought this fall colour deserved the fancy spelling! What's it looking like in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete