Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A REQUEST
THIS POST IS FOR YOU SANDY

A RE-VAMPED ( WORK IN PROGRESS ) ROOM

This room is a work in progress!
It used to be my "work room" and since I never worked in it
I am now making it a TV room, also housing my many projects!

Trying to go for the Industrial look.
Got this cute little table at a thrift store for $8.00.

Karastan Wool Rug ..... free!
Ask me later.

Make do steel rack until I can purchase what I want.
But, I like it!

Old window, but might switch it out...

Collection of wire baskets, decided to make them " Wall Art".


The clip on the wire basket is an original.
Procured it from my Mum, was in Ted's desk drawer collection.


These pool balls are "Bakelite"...

Small view of my cigar box collection..
and yes they all hold many treasures!

ELFIE!!!!


Next few photos are more of the same...






The End for Now

2 comments:

  1. I love your treasures! The baskets look so great on the wall.
    I promise myself that I won't look at anymore thrift stores as I have too much stuff. But I'm not to be trusted. My house is looking a little like a museum :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad for the elephant trapped in his cage ... just like Water for Elephants. hehe

    ReplyDelete