Monday, November 21, 2011

TURKEY TIME CHECKLIST


Getting ready. Time to pull out your cache of goodies you use this time of year to see what works. See if anything needs a polish or shine.





Plentiful Platters to choose from.




Fancy Forks!




Love using my brown transferware this time of year. I got this set years ago at tj maxx. I still love it!


Trying to figure out what works best.


I'm picturing some Sparkling Cider in those goblets. Something bubbly.




Linen Sampler.


Might have to break out the iron. So worth it though to set the table pretty. Once when we went on vacation we ate at a tea house with cloth table linens and napkins and candles, fresh flowers. And of course the food was beautifully prepared. The husband asked, "Why don't we eat like this at home?" Hmmm.


LOVE my beautiful Bittersweet wreath I got from goodgoods !


A last look at our gorgeous fall leaves.




All that yummy golden light.



Thought I'd close with this stunning shot my son Conner captured of the capitol. ~
May God continue to bless our country and our families. May we continue to strive to deserve it. May we forever acknowledge all that we have to be grateful for.

2 comments:

  1. Makes me sooo excited for Thursday!!! YAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Cindy,
    Makes me excited for Thankgiving also!
    A big part is the anticipation and preparation!
    Then sharing our wealth ... family, food, friends, and thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete